Setting boundaries to safeguard participants and keep everyone safe!
- Tshirt + shorts, leggings + singlet, leotard + bike shorts
- Palmer’s Gym branded clothing available to purchase, however, not compulsory
- Long hair must be tied back
- Grip socks can be worn on equipment
- Bring a named water bottle
- Gymnasts must wear correct training attire.
- No shoes, denim, dresses, skirts, tights / stockings or jewellery to be worn in the gym.
- Gymnasts must listen to the Coaching Staff and do as instructed.
- Gymnasts must ask a Coach to leave the gym floor.
- Gymnasts must be courteous at all times to other Gymnasts and Coaches. Bullying and inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated
- Please do not bring valuables to Gym, we will not be held accountable for anything that is lost or damaged.
- Palmer’s Gym are committed to Child Safety: we DO NOT ALLOW video or photography by parents, family or spectators in this venue.
- All Gymnasts must be collected from the gym’s ramp.
- All injuries MUST be reported to the Head Coach so you can be attended to and an Incident / Accident Report can be filed.
- EpiPen / Asthma Ventilators / Other Medication – MUST be supplied by you